It's Saturday! And for West Texas, it's a beautiful Saturday. I decided to start off my day with taking Milo for a walk at the duck pond, master loves his ducks. Sometimes I get embarrassed when Milo charges with all his might towards the ducks that are innocently perched on the water's edge, and the automatic leash can stretch no farther, causing his whole body to turn almost all the way around and he always looks so confused. "It happens every time, dude! And those are not your friends!" I actually really love the fact that he falls in love with everything and everyone who he meets, or sees. Even in the late hours of the night while we're outside "pottying" a man who looks like someone I don't want to particularly come into contact with looks like a new buddy who probably has treats?!, to Milo. He again demonstrated his love for all beings when we returned home, and he REFUSED to come inside because he wanted so badly to run back down the stairs and play with the little girls whose voices he could definitely hear. Children's voices or laughter really get him excited. I took a short video of him trying to let me know he did still want to come home, with a tail wag. But when I asked him to "come on," there was a "oh no, I couldn't" head turn, because he must play with the children! [While this video uploads, Milo licks my toes under the computer desk & falls asleep.] (-:
Now- I'm about to crawl into my comfy bed once again, where I'll be induldging in a tall glass of Diet Coke, a plate of Pizza Rolls, today's newspaper, and Ghost Hunters! Austen won't be home for two more hours, whoo! I love Saturday. (-;