
Every morning I make a 20 minute drive to school down a small highway here in West Texas. I always make sure to snatch my iPod off of it's stereo in my bedroom so that I can listen to all of my favorite Indie/Acoustic songs. [Or, as I like to call them: "Morning-Time-Songs."] Yes, I AM brilliant. Usually while I listen to the mellow, easy-going music with cigarette in hand, I find that as I get lost in my thoughts I am almost meditating while coasting down this 20 mile stretch. And, almost everyday while I'm in this relaxed state (state of mind?) I notice the sky, and think of God painting it himself. Maybe it's silly, but I always feel so comforted while I try to imagine Him painting the clouds- putting thought into each one so that it makes an appealing picture all together. Sometimes the sun is nestled so perfectly in those massive pillows in the sky that I feel like He arranged them just for me to notice, and admire, at that
exact moment. :]
Labels: Faith, Thoughts