welcome to the real word,
- - - the diary of an 18 year old.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Mo-Rons.
The staff members who run the apartment complex I live in are horrible. They're rude, trashy (& they don't give a crap), and they leave too many fucking notes on your door. Every one of those notes sound like a bitchy woman trying to make polite words come out of her mouth- forced, and she can't even use punctuation correctly. This all may sound a little harsh, but I've had a couple confrontations with two of the women who I've seen most often walking around the grounds and picking up trash and what not. I don't feel like typing out the details or anything, but they are incredibly rude. Anyway, back to the excessive note-leaving: probably an average of three notes are left on our door per week. All of them are pointless, poorly written, and hilarious. Today, I arrived home to a full page letter. The best one we have ever received. Yeah it's light entertainment, but we laughed about it for about 20 minutes-reciting our favorite parts to each other and laughing all over again. You have to click on it to read it all up close, and DO click on it because God- it's so worth it. This was just a small portion, my favorite part. (: